- IR Collaborate experience management solutions for Zoom and Zoom Phone are now listed in the Zoom App Marketplace.
- More people can now easily access deeper, richer insight into their Zoom performance, user experience and meeting security.
- Zoom Forward promotion – try it free for 30 days.
Sydney, 24 February 2021 – IR (ASX:IRI), the leading global provider of experience management solutions for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems, is pleased to announce IR Collaborate experience management solutions for Zoom and Zoom Phone are now available in the Zoom App Marketplace.
Zoom customers will now be able to easily connect their Zoom service to Collaborate and use it to monitor, troubleshoot, and access deeper and richer insights into their Zoom environment.
“Our experience management solutions for Zoom enable an unparalleled level of insight into Zoom performance and user experience,” said James Brennan, Head of Product at IR. “By joining the Zoom App Marketplace, we’re able to make these capabilities readily available to a wider audience, helping more organizations increase the effectiveness of their collaboration over Zoom.”
Collaborate expanded to include support for Zoom in December 2020. Powered by the next generation Prognosis Cloud platform, Collaborate’s experience management for Zoom is designed to ensure successful collaboration and user satisfaction, by providing:
- Real-time and historical data analysis across Zoom meetings, webinars and calls.
- Extensive user troubleshooting to identify and resolve root cause, not just manage symptoms.
- Customizable self-service dashboards to allow you to see your data, your way.
- Monitoring and alerting on quality-of-service issues against metrics defined by you.
- End-to-end visualization of calls and meetings with EQ360, helping pinpoint problems faster and enhance user experience.
- Oversight of meeting security to help ensure meetings comply with company security guidelines and policies.
With support for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, and more, Collaborate enables enterprises and service providers to effectively manage multi-vendor unified communication and collaboration environments. IR is uniquely positioned to simplify complexity and ensure customers can deliver a consistent, high-quality service to all users.
Zoom Forward Promotion: Enterprise organizations can try Zoom experience management for free for 30 days. Contact our team today to find out if you qualify.