Integrated Research (ASX: IRI) is a leading global software company, providing performance and experience management solutions for the world's most critical mission ecosystems.
Our real-time analytics, fast troubleshooting, dynamic alerts, comprehensive reporting and customisable
dashboards deliver a seamless user experience across three main product areas.
- Established 30 years ago
- Over 600 clients - greater than 25% of Fortune 500 Companies
- Strong global tailwinds across collaboration and payments products and solutions
- Strong balance sheet
- Self-funding new generation cloud-based products and solutions
- Collaborate - Solutions to simplify complex unified communications, collaboration and contact center environments
- Transact - Solutions to help manage complex payments ecosystems and turn transaction data into intelligent insight.
- Infrastructure - Solutions to optimise HPE-NonStop and build a solid foundation for business critical systems.
|Collaborate Market Drivers||Transact Market Drivers|
|Structural market change - Cloud based application and solutions creating more flexibility for businesses to operate across multiple environments.||Structural market change - Entrenched behavioural change by consumers and businesses to non-cash payment methods.|
|Expanding workplace environments - remote working is creating multiple workplaces for our customers, leading to increasing user licences.||Expanding payment types and channels - Increasing use of debit and credit cards due to more from factors and channels, real-time 'push' payments displacing legacy batch payments. Real-time 'requested' payments will drive further demand.|
|Increasing complexity - Additional multi-vendor communications products, applications and devices create increasing likelihood of systems issues snd failures.||Increasing complexity - Additional systems, applications and vendors creates increasing likelihood of systems issues and failures.|
|New products - Opportunity to upsell and cross-sell multiple solutions to address expanding customer communications footprint.||Increasing user expectations - Higher expectations for seamless payment experiences from users drives demand for better outcomes.|
|Increasing user expectations - Higher expectations for seamless communications experiences from users drives demand for better outcomes.||Data driven decision making - Increasingly, payments businesses seek to monetize insights from their data, to drive customer acquisition, grow revenue and optimise costs.|