Enhance Virtualization Management with IR Prognosis Performance Management for IT Infrastructure
When you adopt virtualization you also need virtualization management that gives you both a high level view and deep insight to your physical and virtual environments.
Prognosis makes management of complex virtualized environments environment easier with:
- Customized views: View both your physical and virtual environments from a unified perspective.
- Deep insight: Use the metrics from vCenter Server as well as deep drilldown process-level data for each guest and host.
- Forensic analysis: View consolidated diagnostics to identify what triggered a problem and the resulting chain of events.
- Minimal overhead: View detailed guest to host correlation to ensure that guest activity is not too great for any host, keep track of guests as they move from host to host and perform routine load balancing; all without disrupting your system monitoring, because Prognosis has minimal overhead on your ESX servers.
- Reduced virtualization risks: Customized alert notifications in real time allow you to fix problems quickly.
- SLA achievement: Manage service level agreements around the availability and performance of your virtual machines in private and public clouds.