We are excited to announce Prognosis 11.5 is now generally available (GA). There are numerous enhancements made available in this dot-release, read below to learn more about the new features and updates.
Service Provider Updates
Prognosis 11.5 further enhances Service Provider capabilities to meet customer SLAs and deliver customer satisfaction, streamlining operations, and reducing service delivery costs. These latest product enhancements expand management and administration functions, improve insight for Cisco video conferencing systems and provide improved visibility, monitoring, troubleshooting, and end-to-end performance insights. Key updates:
- Improved multi-tenancy management streamlines service delivery and onboarding of new customers; reducing operational costs
- Improved role-based security administration enables efficient, secure and simultaneous management of multiple customers in a single interface across multiple vendor platforms
- Enhanced network assessment and testing for UCaaS, private cloud, and managed services offerings
- Improved monitoring and troubleshooting to proactively manage overall health of UC systems, monitor system performance, reduce network/UC event resolution time or avoid service impacting issues; ensuring greater SLA compliance
- Expanded executive and operational reporting and analytics for Cisco and Skype environments provides deeper insights for Service Provider systems performance
- Expanded Cisco and Polycom Video Conferencing end–to-end system health monitoring troubleshooting, and QOE insights and monitoring for Cisco CMS and TMS based solutions
- Improved Call Recording Assurance with new Proof of Compliance dashboards and insights delivers oversight to ensure call recordings are compliant with regulations for up to seven years
Organizations demand Service Providers ensure a great UC user experience while managing a myriad of UC environments. Service Providers rely on Prognosis for UC to help them meet competitive pressures, and proactively exceed customer expectations, all while maximizing ROI through operational efficiencies.
Join our upcoming live demo of the new features in Prognosis 11.5 - click on the slide image below to register.
Prognosis for Unified Communications
With the 11.5 update to Prognosis for Unified Communications management and administration tasks are streamlined to reduce operations costs. Monitoring and insight for Cisco video conferencing systems are expanded, and improvements to are introduced to increase visibility, monitoring, troubleshooting, and end-to-end performance insights to ensure an overall quality of experience for UC users and meetings. Key updates:
- Improved management, administration, and security streamlines operations and reduces costs with expanded Role-Based Access Controls and improved multi-tenancy management
- Improved monitoring and troubleshooting to improve overall positive UC user experience, system performance, and overall health with Cisco certificate expiration monitoring, new Avaya Aura Session Manager SIP troubleshooting, and improved Skype meeting troubleshooting, and more
- New and improved UC network troubleshooting with redesigned and improved Path Insight module including new NetFlow visibility, predictive network problem solving, network diagramming, and more!
- Improved Reporting and Analytics for Cisco and Skype with expanded metrics data and new executive and operations reports for Skype, Cisco trunk utilization, and expanded Cisco report drill-down.
- Expanded Cisco and Polycom Video Conferencing end–to-end system health monitoring troubleshooting, and QOE insights and monitoring for Cisco CMS and TMS based solutions.
- Improved Call Recording Assurance with new Proof of Compliance dashboards and insights that delivers additional oversight and monitoring to ensure that required call recordings are compliant with regulations – and keep records for up to seven years.
Prognosis for Payments
Prognosis for Payments has been updated to provide increased capabilities to detect, analyze and resolve transaction anomalies, maintaining the high levels of service that your customers expect, and ensuring they remain your customers. All the while ensuring that Prognosis continues to support the highest transaction volumes in the most secure environments typical at the largest global payments providers.
- Improved manageability in the most secure payments application environments
- New Dynamic Thresholds capability ensures higher customer satisfaction through more proactive management of payments issues affecting your key customers or lines of business.
- Enhanced Business Insight search capabilities to better support transaction analysis for merchant services operations and dispute management scenarios.
- Improved data throughput to Business Insight to handle the highest transaction volumes, even on high latency networks.
- Enhanced transaction analysis for Postilion environments, with the introduction of response time measurements to detect any slowdowns in transaction processing.
Prognosis for Infrastructure
Prognosis for Infrastructure has been updated to support the latest operating systems, middleware, and deployment options, especially in the most secure application environments. The latest updates also respond to the most highly requested customer enhancements, to ensure that Prognosis continues to help minimize risk and lower the cost of operating the most critical application environments.
- Improved manageability in the most secure application environments
- Support for the latest operating systems and middleware for distributed systems
- Support for the latest operating systems, middleware and deployment options for NonStop systems
- Continual improvements in response to the most frequently requested customer enhancements
Want to learn more? Or start your upgrade? Confirm your contact details and one of our team will reach out to get the ball rolling.