- IR releases enhanced support for Microsoft Teams and Zoom as part of the IR Collaborate suite of solutions with Experience Quality 360 (EQ360).
- EQ360 enables more comprehensive experience management to proactively improve user satisfaction.
Sydney, 18 March 2021 – IR (ASX:IRI), the leading global provider of experience management solutions for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems, has released Experience Quality 360 (EQ360) to enhance support for Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Complete end-to-end visualization of call or meeting sessions to better understand user experience.
- Faster troubleshooting and problem resolution to increase user satisfaction.
- Proactive identification of issues impacting a broader user base from a single call allowing for domain isolation.
“This enhanced functionality makes it much easier for IT teams to get a full picture of the user experience in their UCC environments and quickly resolve issues before they have a widespread impact,” said James Brennan, Head of Collaborate Products at IR. “Platforms like Microsoft Teams and Zoom are business critical in the modern workplace. IR recognizes this and is committed to supporting organizations manage the evolving complexities of their environments.”
This release is part of IR’s innovation strategy, powered by the hybrid-cloud Prognosis platform that allows for faster deployment and greater agility to deliver continuous enhancements to customers.
EQ360 for Microsoft Teams and Zoom further strengthens the IR Collaborate solution suite with the ability to more efficiently manage multi-vendor UC environments from a single view, and uniquely positions IR to simplify complexity for customers to ensure they can deliver a high quality experience to all users.
Contact our team to find out more about how we can help you support Microsoft Teams and Zoom, as part of your multi-vendor UC environment.