Learn more about the IR & BT Partnership
The last 18 months have seen dramatic changes in our everyday lives, brought on by the global pandemic. One of the things this crisis triggered across the globe, was a revisit and assessment of the ways we do things.
As we return to the ‘office’ and begin taking steps back to normality, whatever that may look like, what changes can we expect to remain and be embraced? Technology has been vital to keeping businesses operational. Now more than ever, we look to the people within organisations who operate and use this technology, and support them to use it to it’s fullest potential to ensure the future and sustainability of businesses.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The future of the digital workplace and why experience is vital
- There is no set timeline for when we will see the end of this pandemic. All we do know is there is a future full of opportunities.
- How do the people impact our use and choice of technology?
- How IR now works with BT on their new digital services platform
- Delfina De Moura, Regional Marketing Manager – Europe, IR
- Andrew Small, Managing Director Global Portfolio, BT
- Matt Dye, Senior Solutions Engineer, IR
- David Harrison, Global Dedicated Account Director for BT, IR
IR (ASX:IRI), the leading global provider of experience management solutions for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems, has been selected to monitor, manage, and ensure the highest quality experience for users of BT’s managed unified communications and collaboration services, BT Meetings, which are delivered to multinational customers via its new digital service platform.
It is the only contract to date signed by BT for an application & experience monitoring solution for its digital services platform and was won by IR following a request for proposal (RFP) issued last year.