60 Day Free Trial
IR Prognosis for UC Foundation Edition
Request a trial license
IR and Avaya are giving Avaya customers* the chance to try Prognosis for themselves in a free 60-day trial available from the Avaya customer portal.
If you’d like to start enjoying the benefits of Prognosis for UC, request your 60-day trial license and start seeing the results today.
- Deep insight to your UC ecosystem
Get 25 years of domain knowledge straight into your browser as you manage voice quality, service delivery and the quality of the user experience all in a web friendly interface.
- Prognosis First Responder
Troubleshoot alerts on the go! This free app sends alerts to your smart phone or tablet so you can prioritize and take action on the go.
- HTML mobile-friendly interface
Manage Prognosis from any phone or tablet with a modern browser.
- Multi-vendor UC ecosystem support
Find what you’re looking for fast! No need to navigate - search across your entire ecosystem so you can take action straight away.
You can even add comprehensive service and operational level reports, SIP trunking and Unified Messaging modules to Prognosis UC Foundation Edition.
Why not try today?
* Exclusively for Avaya customers purchasing new or additional Avaya Aura Communication Manager licenses. To ensure you receive your trial license, please check all details are valid and correct. You must use a corporate email address as a license will not be issued to cloud based email solutions such as Google Gmail, Yahoo mail and Hotmail. Your promo code is required for this exclusive Avaya Aura 60 day trial.
At any time during the trial, your Prognosis software can be converted to a perpetual license for a fee. This will continue the current Foundation Edition or you can purchase an upgrade to Enterprise Edition and add additional modules. Prognosis is also compatible with other platforms, including Cisco and Microsoft Lync, providing deep insight across multi-vendor UC environments.